Tuesday, July 22, 2014

That KENZO sweat shirt...

Popped into Harrods the other day to check out some goodies with a friend, he was interested in some Givenchy garms so while he's trying on stuff I m having a gander on the racks...fucking astronomical prices! a grand and some for a sweat shirt! three hundred quid for a polo top! seven hundred pounds for a black shirt! what?!!! I lost my freaking mind. I have always maintained that these high designers take the absolute piss but hey it aint my money the buyers aint complaining...fast forward to the kenzo stand finally something resonable and nice that I could actually buy (afford). The Kenzo sweat shirt is classy, not gaudy, you will get your moneys wear out of it plus they are priced reasonably at 170 pounds (well resonable compared to what I saw earlier lol) Rock it with the off white Balenciaga kicks if you got it like that. I like the Balenciaga trianers the design is original and they are not too high priced compared to what other high end designers are slinging. 

I like the burgundy one with the tiger too. It makes a statement.



No comments:

Post a Comment