Wednesday, April 9, 2014

TWO I(EYE)CONS / WISHLIST: The Vintage Cartier Vendome and the Steve McQueen Persol sunglasses.

 Gold frames brown lens Cartier vintage Vendome and the accetate light lens McQueen Persol.


The Cartier Vendome has to be the coolest shades ever in my opinion. A bonafied icon, put it on any face shape male or female round or oblong it sits well, comfy and fly. One day I'll get my hands one one...one day...


Christopher Walken as the villian Max Zorin spotting the Vendome in the James Bond classic 'A view to a kill'. COOOOOOL!




'BLUEY McGOLDIE' thats my pet name for the blue lens Vendome below.


Jay in the classic 1963 foldable Steve McQueen Persol. Keep the lens light enough to see through they are cooler that way, the light brown/tan accetate frames with the light blue lens are very nice too.


No comments:

Post a Comment