Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ankle grazers...thats what I call them.

Yes it is still cold and honestly I am completely sick of this weather now so I'm just going to post/wish the good weather into existence. I'm beginning to look like the style weather man, all recent posts have had to do with the weather (spring this summer that) *sigh*. Enter the ankle shy pants for men, ankle grazers I call them from single or double cuffing your tapered jeans to tailoring your linen pants I personally think its cool to bare the ankles especially in the spring and summer plus you get to show how beautiful your shoes are...no? yes I say. NEVER cover up a nice pair of shoes its disrespectful. I'm joking...no I'm not.
Add caption

Earth tones and a little bit of colour...and ofcourse how else would you show off this beautiful feet art? Ankle grazers!
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment